Garage Door Installation
A garage door is part of your house, and as the house gets old, the garage door with it gets older faster considering the rolling & moving parts in the operating mechanism. This old rusty door also might hamper the impression of your house when you are expecting any guests at the home. All those cranky noises can be embarrassing. Sometimes the garage doors are custom made designs, which definitely needs an expert team to install it properly & give justice to the customization.
Custom made garage doors, if not handled by experts, tend to break even faster as the mechanism & parts used are a bit non-standard. In such times it is especially advised not to do it yourselves & let our experts do it for you.
After years of experience, we have researched & studied the markets with all types & makes of doors that are currently available in the market. We conduct special training for our employees to help you better do justice to your efforts & your money that you have put in to get it designed.
Be it a custom made design or any specific type or make; we are available at your door step to install your garage door. Once you’ve purchased & received it all, leave it to us & we will provide you everything you need to your garage door. Generally, the garage door package includes following items:
- Garage Door Rollers
- The door/door panels
- Garage Door hinges/ Tracks
- Electric Motor (optional)
- Remote (Optional)
- Sensors (Optional)
- Garage door cables to roll it down & pull it up
- Springs to prevent it from slipping.
- An Installation Guide / Manual
The seals are more often an optional item, but you need not worry as we’ve got it covered for you. We offer services not only limited to the installation of a new garage door but also installation and replacement of panels or parts too.
You can call our representative to book an appointment right away or schedule it whenever you want. After arriving at your location, our expert will follow the below activities before installation of your newly arrived Garage door:
- Confirm the type or make of the garage door.
- Discuss & confirm the scope of work & provide an estimate.
- Check whether any special type of installation instruction is advised.
- Confirm that you’ve received all the items mentioned in the packing list of your Garage Door.
- Inspecting the items before installation one-by-one to verify you’ve received them in working condition.
- Inspection of space where you need to install the garage door.
- Installation of tracks, joining of doors & lay out the electrical circuits.
- Installation of door panels cables & springs.
- Making adjustments to fit in the garage door in your given space properly.
- Check & ensure that all parts are in working condition.
- Provide you the required information about the working of the door.
- If remote & sensors are involved tell you the range up to where the remote can work and you are good to operate your new garage door.
- With this, he’ll definitely ask you for the feedback & it’ll take only a few seconds to rate us! So, for all the residence of St.Paul, Minnesota, bring in your garage door installation requests and let our experts take care of the rest.